TRBX300 features controls for master volume, balance and 2-band active equalizer with Performance EQ preset switch for powerful, precise tone shaping.
YGD designed M3 pickups feature oversized polepieces and ceramic magnets for a clear, powerful tone with incredible definition and depth. The hum-cancelling design ensures your performance clean and noise-free while the integral thumb-rest provides unrivalled playability.
Electronics (Performance EQ)
TRBX300 models feature Yamaha’s exclusive Perfomance EQ active circuit with five performance-tuned full spectrum EQ curves optimized to give instant access to essential sounds along with powerful 2-band master equalization to shape and define your tone.
TRBX features a sculpted solid mahogany body, with a mass-optimized 3D design for the optimum balance between tone and comfort coupled with perfect weight distribution.
TRBX’s neck design combines a fast, ultra-comfortable profile with 5-pc maple/mahogany laminated construction for outstanding stability and excellent tone.
TRBX uses a precision fitted bolt-on neck joint for maximum adjustability and clear, punchy tone. Developed through hundreds of hours of play-testing, the refined neck joint shape perfectly balances strength, vibration transfer and upper-fret access.
Straight string pull from nut to machine head eliminates lateral tension, providing superior tuning stability and reducing overtones.
38mm (4-string) or 43mm (5-string) nut widths give fast, comfortable playability for any style.
A high-mass die-cast bridge efficiently transfers string vibrations to the body for full, rich tone combined with excellent adjustability and road-tested durability. 18mm string spacing on the 5-string model offers outstanding playability for technical slap or finger styles.
Yamaha’s metal plate-mounted standard jack socket offers superior durability and easy maintenance.
- A versatile bass for all styles of music
- Fast-action 5-piece maple/mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Comfortable mahogany body with deep cutaways
- Custom-designed humbucking pickups
- 5-way Performance EQ switch delivers optimized tones for different playing styles
- Body Shape: TRBX
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 4
- Color: Black
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: 5-piece Maple/Mahogany
- Radius: 10"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.496"
- Nut Material: Urea
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Die-cast Bridge
- Tuners: Covered Die-cast
- Neck Pickup: M3 Ceramic Dual-coil
- Bridge Pickup: M3 Ceramic Dual-coil
- Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x balance, 1 x bass, 1 x treble, 5-way Performance EQ switch
- Strings:D'Addario EXL, .045-.100
- Dimension Packaging Weight : 8.5 kg