Add some crunch to your low end with the Trapper Bass Distortion. Featuring two separate and stackable distortion circuits, this pedal was designed specifically to fit the tonal needs of electric bass players. The main distortion channel features a crossover-blend circuit to preserve clean low-frequency information for clarity and punch while an additional ‘solo’ distortion channel provides added gain and crunch. The Frequency and Sub Level control allow you to dial in the fundamental tone. Designed by Fender’s in-house tone gurus, the Trapper Bass Distortion is an all-original Fender circuit. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminium, and the LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance.
- Two independent distortion circuits
- Crossover circuit to preserve the clean low end
- True-bypass and all analogue
- LED backlit knobs
- Lightweight durable anodized aluminium construction
- Power Consumption: 140mA
- Power Requirements: AC Adaptor 9V-DC centre negative (not included)