Fender has been one of the most trusted and recognizable names in the musical instrument industry for 70 years. Noted for their innovation and groundbreaking electric guitars, particularly the Telecaster and Stratocaster, they are also no slouches when it comes to building acoustic guitars, and having the Fender name on an instrument is your assurance of quality and craftsmanship.
From their Paramount Acoustic Series comes this Limited Edition PM-4CE - an elegant Auditorium-shaped electro-acoustic made with some incredible materials, it is a superb songwriting and performing workhorse. The Auditorium body shape, with narrow hips and oversized lower bout produces a sweet, clear top end and well-defined low end, and has a cutaway for greater upper-fret access.
The PM-4CE has an earthy, woody tonal response thanks to the Spruce top and Mahogany Back & Sides. The mahogany neck is a fast-playing C-shape with an ovangkol fretboard designed to comfortably accommodate any playing style. For live work, the pickup system onbard has volume, bass and treble controls along with a Phase control and an onboard tuner. Specifications:
- Body Shape: Cutaway Auditorium
- Body Material: Spruce/Mahogany
- Body Colour: Sunburst
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Ovangkol
- Fretboard Inlay: MOP Dots
- Fretboard Radius: 15.75"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.3"
- Pickup(s): Volume, Bass, Treble, with built in Tuner and Phase Controls
- Bridge: Ovangkol with Compensated Saddle
- Pickguard: 1 ply Tortoiseshell
- Tuners: Nickel Open-Back
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze .012-.052"