The Fender CP-60S acoustic guitar's parlor body style ensures a comfortable playing experience, thanks to its smaller size. It also sings with a distinctly warm and intimate voice traditionally embraced by folk and blues players, making this model an ideal choice for the up-and-coming fingerstyle player.
Other features include a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, rosewood fingerboard, rolled fingerboard edges and a new easy-to-play neck shape.
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Body Material: Solid Spruce (Top) / Laminated Mahogany (Back, sides, neck)
- Body Colour: Natural
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Tuners: Chrome Die-Cast
- Hardware Finish: Chrome