When it comes to having an instrument that lasts, sounds good and has the mark of true quality attached to it, you can count on Fender delivering.
For any guitarist looking for a sharp and classic sound, the Fender American Professional Jaguar Electric Guitar is the most dependable instrument you can employ.
Bringing together the best Fender craft technologies, this line of electric guitars is famed for its rich tone and versatility in spades.
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Color: Olympic White
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5” (24.1cm)
- Scale Length: 24”
- No. of Frets: 22
- Bridge: 9.5 inch Radius Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo Arm
- Pickup: SS Pickup Configuration, V-Mod Single-Coil Jazz Pickup (Neck, Bridge)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome